Sunday 25 September 2016

let me CONFESS..

...LET ME CONFESS TO YOU SOMETHING PAPA........


I decided to change myself from that day when I sat in the car and left for B.Tech. It was actually a hard situation for me.

Not so long back, You remember PAPA, 
when I was 7 years old and to have an environment full of goodness and suitable to furnish my mind with true education, .....,...you had decided to keep me with my aunt,  I had groaned you genuinely.

PAPA...mujhe yahi apne paas rahne do....kahi aur nahi jana mujhe.....main yahi padunga aur hamesha class me First aaunga. 

But after all that effort, my thoughts were never persuasive with yours. This was a really more hard situation for me. And I left to design my fortune without you as whenever I looked for you, you were never before me.  But I know how we're always with me. So I survived only. I know it very well.

But how it was hard to live without you,,,..and how I controlled my emotions. It is so difficult to explain.

Coming to on track now,
Somehow I was pretending to be matured enough and was aware of my responsibilities. So,
With a little amount of courage all that I had, I wanted to be something big and I departed.
You really know me I don't have much fast and calculative brain. 
Don't know I was on the right path or not but still somehow with great difficulty with hook and crook I kept my promise. I managed to remain a good and prominent one.
But somewhere in my heart, I know I was lacking in something. 

After all these three years, today I am in last year. I am really scared of so many things. I feel jealous when my friends are able to do things so easily and for the same work, I have to work out.
Not a single day I wasted without satisfying myself.
I WORKED HARD INDEED.

1 comment: